Search Engine Optimization or SEO is easy. SEO is tough as well. How?…
It actually depends on you- I mean on your experience and capabilities. But the truth is- there’s no way to ignore SEO optimization in 2022. Yes, no other way.
When you’re planning to cross a river, swimming is a must. SEO is the same for any of your online projects; whether it’s a-
or something else.
You may know all the SEO-related stuff as a professional blogger or marketer.
- What do the beginners from the WordPress community do?
- Where to start from, how to track or crosscheck everything they need from the first day?
- Is there any way to get almost everything for free?
If you are looking for the answer to the above questions- this post is only for you.
Here we have presented each and every tool you may need to check your website performance and analyze what’s going on around your project and all for free.
Yes, here we listed down the useful free SEO analyzer tools or free SEO optimization tools with links that will help you find, analyze and track everything about SEO; especially for WordPress.
Free SEO Analyzer Tools for WordPress
These are the Free SEO optimization tools that will help you out to get a clear picture of your website or a single page/post in just one click.
- SEOptimer for short SEO overview
- Check Page Rank by Check Page Rank
- Find Alexa Rank by Alexa Site info
- Check Domain authority by Website SEO Checker
- Submit your site on 20 Search Engines at once
Free SEO Monitoring Tools for WordPress
- Check Your Site SEO Position by SEO Site Check up
- Check site Details by Stats Crop
- Find out your Errors of your web page by Power Mapper
- Site Malware Check by Sucuri
- Find Theme of any WordPress site by Theme Detector
- Check competitors’ website details by Built With
Free SEO Tools for keyword research in 2022
- Keyword Explorer by Moz to find keywords
- UberSuggest to keyword research
- Serp Stat to analyse competition
- SemRush for all sorts of SEO-related needs
- Word Tracker to track word counts
- The Hoth for keyword research
- Google Keyword Planner for ads and more
Popular free SEO Keyword Research Tools or Platforms that experts rely on
You can call them as the best keyword everywhere alternatives as well!
An easy guide to WordPress SEO audit for 2022
Here are a few steps you can follow to run a WordPress SEO audit or just any other sites you want to work with.
|Tabs on Google Sheet||Steps for the SEO Audit||Things to include|
|Tab 1||A summary by Ahrefs/SEMRush||Rank, UR, DR, Backlink counts, Referring domains, Organic keywords, Paid keywords, Organic traffic|
|Tab 2||Backlink Profiles||Root domains, do-follow to no-follow backlinks, Anchor texts characters, Trust Rate, Niche matching, Social mentions, Competitive link analysis. etc.|
|Tab 3||Currently ranked Keywords||Getting counts as much as possible by your tools|
|Tab 4||Screaming Frog extract||You can present your reports in some colors|
|Tab 5||Top landing Pages SEO update||Includes but not limits- Titles, descriptions, headers, etc.|
|Tab 6||Google core web vitals Summary||Page speed, first contentful paints, last contentful paints, Unused CSS, Java, Image optimization, page experience, mobile usability, and more.|
And you can add a video for your clients or teammates where you will explain your prepared Excel sheet give them a flavor of their own website and compare it with some super smart ranking websites. Sure, they will convince, as well as you.
Find your favorite free SEO tools for WordPress and don’t spend after SEO Tools as beginners
So, that was our post on the Free SEO analyzer tools for WordPress.
A few tools may have daily use limits. But you can easily run your day-to-day SEO activities by only the free versions.
When you have or will be a large project you can rely on the pro version to make your SEO job easily done with no mistakes.
Did we miss something?
What are your favorite SEO tools you do rely on them on a regular basis?
Let us know.
Don’t forget to help beginners by sharing your thoughts.
Get the infographic with the list of all free SEO-related tools for WordPress.